Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Thing 19

This one was lots of fun! I will be going back to these sites for a while just to do more exploring. So far, I've recommended my non-profit look into Giveness as a potential source for income, checked out MyHeritage for my son who is tracing our family history just for fun, checked out wiki sites at Wetpaint and Wikispaces, found a travel site I like called Farecast which actually takes you to the bing search engine, but will search multiple travel sites at once for you, and found a ton of cool documents already designed by teachers on Docstoc. I've definitely bookmarked that page to go back for more exploring later.

I definitely think I will be creating a wiki for my Journalism students to use in keeping up to date on assignments and editing the school newspaper articles and probably for homework as well.

So much to explore and so little time...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ginger Girl

Ginger Girl