Friday, July 17, 2009

Thing 16

I loved learning about wikis. This was a topic I had a vague knowledge about, but now have a much clearer picture. I think a wiki will be a big asset to my Journalism class. This will allow students opportunities to develop their editing skills without my having to kill thousands of trees to make paper copies for everyone. I will also use them to create a syllabus for my course and assignments that can be completed in a random order with students adding to the process as they enter. I will be spending a large amount of time trying to get my thoughts organized before school resumes in order to set up an effective wiki for my classes.

1 comment:

  1. What a great way to use wikis with your students. I bet they will enjoy the new style of syllabus!

    ReplyDelete

Ginger Girl

Ginger Girl