Saturday, July 11, 2009

Thing #11

I signed up for LibraryThing and spent a couple of hours just browsing through all they have to offer, which is a lot. I entered a number of my personal favorites and signed up to write reviews. What could be better than getting free books to read and review?

I think this site would be particularly good for those Language Arts students who march to their own drummer and prefer to read the books that are not so popular with their peers. Here they could find others with similar interests no matter what those interests seem to be.

I expect I will be going back fairly regularly just to see what else is out there. I'm not sure how many of the groups I will eventually join, but I will probably follow several for a while to see how I like them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ginger Girl

Ginger Girl