Sunday, July 25, 2010

LU-Action Research Project

I discussed three possibilities for my action research project with my site supervisor and my principal. The three ideas we discussed were the incorporation of the T3 grant technology to get more technology in student hands, using video clips to improve comprehension for English Language Learners, and to work with the science teachers to incorporate introductory topic videos to help improve science comprehension and test scores. After meeting with my principal, we decided these three topics could be combined into one project. I will be looking into using video clips with the science teachers who received the T3 technology grant equipment in an effort to improve comprehension and vocabulary in science with resulting improvement on Science TAKS scores.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ginger Girl

Ginger Girl