Sunday, June 28, 2009

Thing #6



There are so many things to play with on these sites it will take me years just to finish playing with them all. I like the trading card option, but I think my favorite is the motivational poster. I'm going to go back through my old photos and see what slogans I can come up with. I created a quick one with a picture I took in Morocco a couple of years ago just to see how it worked. I get tired of seeing the same old posters in every teacher's room. This should give them something different to think about.

2 comments:

  1. wouldn't that be a great way to enjoy favorite prersonal photos AND provide students with info and directions!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super idea for your classroom. What a great photo, too - you're a Nat'l Geo photographer.

    ReplyDelete

Ginger Girl

Ginger Girl