Sunday, September 26, 2010

Web Conference 9-19

I participated in a web conference with my professor and classmates on Sunday, September 19th. We have had many instances where the video and audio portions are not working correctly. In this particular web conference, I could see several of the participants, but was not able to hear any discussion. It appeared that the entire group was experiencing the same problem, possibly due to some weather issues. The conference was conducted on the chat feature of the program. As in most of our web conferences we focused on answering questions the students had about their assignments. I was surprised at some of the questions. Dr. Abernathy continued to remind students of the time limit and they kept asking if it was ok to go over by a few seconds. While I understand it is the first time many have attempted a task like this, I have worked in radio and television, so I understood the time limit to be a firm limit. It was good to see people collaborating and helping each other out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ginger Girl

Ginger Girl